Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Break~

Hmm~
It's like 2 weeks already~
Since I went in INTI~
It's quite fun there~
I quite like it there~
Now I am having Chinese New Year break~

I m so bored~
How ironic~
I know~
How I love holidays when I am in PCGHS~
LOL~
And after the break~
Got assignment some more~
Sigh*~
It's group assignment~
And need to do a presentation~
What's worse is~
That day we need to wear office wear!!~
OMG~
I don't even know what is office wear~
My mom say need to wear skirts and heels~
=.=~
Dead*~
I can't imagine what that day would be~
More sigh*~
CNY I didn't go out much~
Always got traffic jam~
Waste of time and petrol~
I don't have much people to visit too~
Some relatives only~
Like not more that 10 people only~
So it's kinda bored~
And~
My bro say I am fat~
Cry*~
T^T~
I know I m fat~
But what can I do~
I already so long didn't exercise~

Anyway~
Happy Chinese New Year to all people I know~
Wish you guys a prosper and lucky tiger year~
I love tiger~
My favorite animal~
^^~
And oh yeah~
I am going to PCGHS this Friday~
Hopefully I am still welcomed there~
Am I? Am I??~~
> <~
Can't wait~~

No comments:

Post a Comment