Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Many Things To Do~

I got kinda busy after going to college~
Hardly online~
And of course~
Very hardly play online games~
To be exact~
It had been like a week or so since I last played online games~
Even I got the time~
I got so tired that~
I just gave up all my free time in resting~
AKA sleeping~
LOL~

Or I would be doing some homework~
It feels like it had been years since I really wrote something~
Note: It's just 2 - 3 months only~
=.=~
And oh yeah~
The highly anticipated car is finally here~~
Actually this news is like already 3 days old~
Just I didn't have the time to write~
Anyway~
I really love the car~
Especially the rims~
OMG~
Its black chrome~

Something like this~
Of course the one my bro pick is way cooler than this~
I only know that there is such a rim until my bro pick them~
I have always thought there is only silver, chromed and black~
My bro just knew that day too~
And I even got to know there is a rim which is in chameleon paint~
How cool was that~
Of course~
This info is from my bro~
My knowledge on cars are not that high level yet~
> <~
And what would suit the black chrome rims better than~
Red nuts~~
It looks so cool~
Love it~~
Zettai daisuki~~
^///^~

No comments:

Post a Comment