Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brand New World~

Yesterday was my 1st day in college~
At 1st i want to write something about it yesterday~
Just something happened and my house went electric-less~
LOL~
Hmm~
Let me see~
2 days in the college~
I gotta wake up so early~
Every morning I walks like zombies~
Something like this~

Until I bathe~
Of course before I go to college~
College is a new thing for me~
It is kinda hard in getting use to it~
I have been quite lonely there~
I can't imagine what I would do if the lecturer were to give us a group assignment now~
> <"~
For now~
I got a bit of transport problem~
But I think it will be solved soon~
Hopefully~
The lecturer were kinda funny~
It kinda help us break the ice~
And when I enter the lecture room~
I got a sudden feeling of tiny-ness~
Haha~
In PCGHS~
I am short~
But at least the tallest in my school is like 170cm only~
But in college~
There are guys already~
OMG~
> <~
All so tall~
Well~
Most of them~
My brain just scream "I am so tiny!!"~
Haha~
In my class~
I am not sure I am the shortest or not~
Maybe~
At least top 3~
=.=~
Overall~
It's still fine~
Hopefully I can make friends~
And hopefully~
I can make friends before any group assignment starts~
^ ^~

1 comment: