Monday, January 25, 2010

Frustrating~

Arrgg~
=.=~
Sigh*~
I kept downloading new games~
Some didn't work~
Can't update properly~
Or just no server here~
Its most frustrating is~
I tried a lot of times~
And eventually get the game running~
And when I try to log in~
It writes~
SERVER NOT AVAILABLE IN AREA~
WTF?!~
I almost smash my computer~
Cause it is so frustrating~
And it does not happen only once or twice~
Sigh again*~
After all the time waiting~
Trying to update it~
Then when it does update~
And what I get is that~
I cant play this game~
Oh my god~
> <~
Anyway~
I found dis cool artist~
In deviant art~
I just love his drawing~
It is so cool~
Here is an example~

How cool was this picture?~
Hehe~
The other pictures are very cool too~
I just put up this one~
Cause it is the first one in my folder~
LOL~
I know I am lazy~
But I just can't choose~
All the pictures were just too good~

No comments:

Post a Comment