Friday, January 15, 2010

Ending~ A beautiful one?

My first blog~
And yet its titled "ending"~
Ironically~
LOL~
But its kinda the best title i can think of~
After 5 years in PCGHS~
I had learned lots of stuff, get to know lots of people~
I even found my best friend there(although I knew her since primary)~
I also came about some new stuffs~
24 season drums, and i really love it~
Traffic, although its kinda hot when on duty, but overall, its not bad~
I have got 2 know cool seniors n even juniors~
Its kinda a sweet sour moment for me to leave school~
I really miss the old times~
Going to trips together~
Joking around together~
Or even just sit there chatting~
All the special moments~
I would always keep it in my mind~
As an encouragement from all the people I know~
That I am not alone in this world~
However, life is not a bed of roses~
I cannot always stay in PCGHS~
All bird gotta fly some day~
Although~
There is some stuff that i couldn't bare to watch in the near future~
Sigh*~
I really do hope that the future I am predicting is not the one that is actually coming to reality~
I really love you guys~
And best of luck to you all~
I will drop in some time~
Especially the time when you guys least expect~
For now~
I kinda am really free~
So many comics to read~
So many~~
Currently doing Air Gear~
I really love the art and story~
> <"~
This is currently the one i am reading when I am writing this blog~

Check it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment