Monday, January 18, 2010

Playing all the way~ Luna Online~

Before I started having SPM exam~
I have been playing this new game~
Its Luna Online~
I quite like this game~
Although the pet looks like a ghost thingy~
But I really love my character~
Look at this picture~

My character look so beautiful~
And cute~
Kawaii desu ne~
I got this cool big angel wings~
Note: I made it myself~
And my pet~
That blue thing~
Its called blueberry~
>///<~
Although my level is not extremely high~
And my pet is not very big and fancy~
Note: My pet grows bigger as its level increase~
LOL~
And my axe~
Its so cool~
I really like my axe~
Hope I can level up faster~
Hehe~
And Air Gear is so cool~
I know I said it before~
Haha~
I just finished this volume~
*hearts*~

The characters are so funny~
It can even make a joke out of the most serious part of the story~
Hahaha~
*laugh none stop*~

No comments:

Post a Comment