Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New game~ Zodiac Online~

I am kinda starting to get bored with Luna Online~
Not that it's no fun~
It's really nice~
Just I get bored fast~
I have been looking for some new games~
And I found this game~
Its called Zodiac Online~
The graphic have a lot of similarities with Angels Online~
Just that its more 3D than AO~
What I really love about this game is the pet system~
They are so cute~
Especially the tiger, snake and rabbit~
The other pets are nice 2~
However~
The battle part is turn-based~
I personally don't really like turn-based battles~
And you can't heal without using pots~
That really troublesome when you forgot to load up on pots~
But overall~
Its nice~
No annoying lags~
Unique concept~
And this is my character~
I chose monkey~
*People who knew me would understand the humour here*~

And I have 3 pets already~
However~
I think I have to dump 1 of my pet and get a wild pet~
=.=~
If not I can't evolve my pet~
LOL~
And I have read the last volume of Air Gear I got~
Have to wait until my next "restock" to get the next volume~
Can't wait~
> <~

No comments:

Post a Comment