Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Otanjoubi omedeto~ Phei Wei~

Hehe~
Really sorry I didn't remember~
My handphone memory is all gone when I changed it~
Once again~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Phei Wei~~
Happy birthday to you~


Wish you~
Always cute~
Kawaii desu~~

Wish you~
Become more lady-like~
> <~
Haha~
What I mean is become more beautiful~~


It so happen that I got pictures that have the same kind of cake~~
LOL~
I think that is strawberry cream cake~
With some strawberries in it and as topping~
I think~
Anyway~
It looks so nice and delicious~

And don't forget chocolates~
Lots and lots of chocolate~
My favorite~
I hope you like it too~~
>///<
And I know~

That you really like conan~~
Here is a picture where conan is sound asleep~
Aww~
So cute~~
And of course~

The handsome form of conan~
*hearts fly all over*~
*blush like mad*~
Haha~
And I manage to find~

A birthday-wish-conan~~
Although it says "happy belated birthday"~~
Well~
I am a bit late if you look at it strictly~
=.=~
And 1 more~

Just for laugh~
So cute rite?
Just wana squeeze it~
*squeeze*~
Happy birthday again~

1 comment:

  1. omg~~omg~~
    thnx~~
    suan u gt d leong xim bac d~~
    haha~

    ReplyDelete