Saturday, January 16, 2010

New challenges~ Driving~

I have been driving for not more than a month now~
And I am going to take d test soon~
Oh my god~
I can't believe it is so fast~
It was like just yesterday~
That I don't know how to control the clutch~
Don't know how to navigate the car~
How to make turns~
And now~
The test is like just days away~
=.=~
Anxious*~
Hopefully can pass with just one try~
Hmm~
It's a bit lonely now when taking driving lessons~
Mimi got into accident~
Fractured wrist~
Sigh*~
Can't blame her for that~
It's not like she wanted it~
Mimi~
You must get well ASAP oo~
I kinda feel bad that I now do faster than you~
Cause we said we want to do it together~
Must get well oo~
Don't forget what you want to do in march~
> <~
And I found this cute picture~
So kawaii~
Both the car and girl~
Its actually a figure~

Actually I want to put up tsubasa's picture~
But I can't seem to find the picture I want~
Going to get a new car soon~
Hehe~
^^~
I really love writing~
LOL~

1 comment:

  1. im here!!
    must cum n view my blog too
    i have 2 blog nw
    booboo16.blogspot.com
    http://hanlei.pixnet.net/blog
    i will put my lastest photo at pixnet de
    but i will pasword protect
    if u wan c take da pasword from me la
    n dun gv oth ppl har!!

    ReplyDelete